We are excited to announce that our office space construction of The Point has started in Aberdeen.
Why is The Point is set to become one of Aberdeen’s most desirable office developments?
- The Point is set to become Aberdeen’s landmark office development. It is a significant 7 storey, 7,342 sq.m. (80,000 sq.ft.) project to provide much needed Grade A office accommodation in Aberdeen’s city centre and to help revitalise the city by bringing businesses back into the city centre and create a real business heart in Aberdeen.
- The Point has 90 dedicated spaces and there are 7 public car-parks, the bus terminus and rail station all within a 5 minute walk. Learn more about the great transport links
- The building was designed by renowned Scottish architectural practice Halliday Fraser Munro. Learn more about the design
- Every floor benefits from exceptional views over Union Terrace Gardens and, from the upper floors, across the City. View the gallery
- Often relocation is a compromise between space and location, however not with this building. You are in the heart of Aberdeen’s business, retail, leisure and cultural offering. Learn more about the location
The project is due to complete by the end of 2015. For all enquires about leasing and sales of the available office space at The Point please contact us